There are times when you need to use the content in a PDF file in another application, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, or even HTML. But copying and pasting often makes a mess of your f
With Foxit PhantomPDF, you can convert PDF files to formats like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more. Here’s what to do.
- Select FILE > Export, or click CONVERT > To MS Office, To HTML, or To Other.
- Select the format you want to convert your PDF to.
- Under “Settings” in the Save As dialog box, choose which page(s) to export, as well as if the
document is pure text or includes images as well.
Want to save your entire PDF as an image or images so you can place it into a presentation, Word file or other document? You can do that, too. Here’s how.
- Select FILE > Export to Image, or click CONVERT > To Image.
- Choose the type of image and the page range (all pages, current page, a range of pages), and click OK.
- Set the color space, resolution, and other settings (depending on file type) from “Settings” in the Save As dialog box before you save the file. Click OK to continue.
- Click Save.
Of course, with PhantomPDF software, you may not even need to export files as you can edit and annotate your PDF directly, and reflow text with Link & Join Text.